If you are in the manufacturing business, you must’ve heard about the Lathe machine. They help in doing intricate work and also in many industrial applications. Keep reading about what are lathe machines and its various types to make an informed choice.
What is High-Speed Precision Lathe Machine?
High-speed precision lathe machines help to give shapes to workpieces. The equipment can help you in cutting, sanding, drilling, and formation of different materials by the use of various tools and accessories. Each component of the machine is designed to provide the functionality to the object and helps in doing intricate work that otherwise requires hours of handiwork. If you are in the manufacturing business, you must be looking for a machine to cut and provide dimension to the hardest substances. A high-speed precision lathe machine is the ideal choice.
Industry Verticals where High-speed precision lathe machines are in demand:
- Metal and Wood Cutting and Shaping
- Ornament Turing
- Steel & Paper Mills
- Mining Industry
- Textile Industry
Besides the above verticals, you will find that lathe machines are also efficient for bulk production. They can be fine-tuned for medium and heavy-duty applications by customizing the machine according to your business needs. Learn about the different types of high-speed precision lathe machines to get a sight of the latest industry trends!
For Bulk Operations- Heavy Duty Lathe Machines
Are you wondering about which lathe machine will be ideal for bulk production for your business? The answer is a heavy-duty lathe machine. This machine is efficient to handle the toughest shaping jobs. With a sturdy machine model and optimal performance for large scale operations, you can use this tool to achieve the desired results without any fuss.
Heavy-duty lathe machines are best used for shaping, cutting, and drilling hard metal sheets, metal fabrication, woodturning, and metal spinning applications. Because of its versatility, you can even use this machine for other high-end cutting jobs.
Features & Benefits of Heavy-duty Lathe Machine:
- This machine is available in a variety of models that you can choose as per your business needs. You will save time and money as you can choose a customized machine that best suits your manufacturing requirements.
- With a maximum swing and high operational speed, you can use the machine for industrial operations and achieve maximum output in minimum downtime.
- Heavy-duty lathe machines operate accurately and continuously for a longer duration. This helps you to prevent any delays in the production process.
For Precision & Superiority- Medium Duty Lathe Machines
While heavy-duty lathe machines help to cut and drill hard substances, medium duty lathe machines can provide accuracy and precision. Moreover, when compared to the light-duty lathe machine, these machines provide more strength and flexibility to work on bigger pieces.
Features & Benefits of Medium-Duty Lathe Machine:
- Better dimensional depth than light-duty lathe machines.
- Ideal for medium-sized businesses.
- The machine is made from high-grade raw materials to help you scale up your business.
For Versatility- Light Duty Lathe Machine
Since light-duty lathe machines are smaller in size and capacity, they are used for a variety of industry applications. They are readily used in the woodturning and metalwork. Other uses for the machine include slotting, turning, metal spinning, and other simpler and lighter workpieces.
Features & Benefits of Light Duty Lathe Machine:
- The device can help in handling a variety of lightweight materials and you can customize the machine using various accessories.
- This machine is efficient in assembling and enabling operations.
- Instead of manual work, you can use this machine for producing pieces easily and quickly.
The set-up cost for light duty lathe machine is comparatively lower than others.