UNIVERSAL MILLING MACHINE
Universal milling machine from Yash is known for its accuracy in milling and tensile guideways. It is easy to operate as the overall instrument structure is compact. Apart from general operation, this equipment is compatible for boring, slotting, drilling, cutting racks, gears and reamers with the support of additional cutting tool.
We have two different models of universal type and two models of Universal knee type equipment.
- Ractangular table guideways with high stability.
- The spindle is made of alloy steel and uses precision angular contract bearings for powerfull cutting force combined with high precision.
- High precision; high strength
- Hardened and ground table surface
|Number/Width/Distance of T-slot||mm||3-14-95||3-14-95|
|Distance from spindle axis to table surface||mm||0-400||0-400|
|Distance between spindle axis to ram surface||mm||175||175|
|Spindle speed range||rpm||58-1800/12||58-1800|
|Spindle motor power||kW||4||4|
|Table Feed Speed Range||mm/min||22-420/22-393/10-168||22-420/22-393/10-168|
Model No XW6136 :
This tool is very compact in size and it is designed with rectangular dimension of table guideways. This particular feature provides the device excellent stability while performing strong grinding operations. The table size is 1320X360mm and the T-slot width is 14mm and distance is 95mm. The spindle axis to table distance is 0-400mm and the distance between ram to spindle axis id 175mm. We have provided ISO50 spindle taper. This model can work efficiently with 4KW powered motor which is also cost effective when it comes to power consumption. The overall equipment weight is 2300kg that makes it stay quiet efficiently for long term usage.
Model No-X6436 :
It is available with 1320X320mm of table size and T-slot number is 4 and width and distance of T-slot is 14mm and 95mm respectively. The distance from the spindle axis to table surface and from spindle axis to ram surface is 0-400mm and 175 mm respectively this distance decides the depth of milling. The spindle speed range is 58-1800 rotations per minute and it works with 4KW motor power.
- It has been provided with all the basic features like other types of milling machines
- It is a compatible device to handle different work materials
- The table can be moved in different directions that supports for flexible operation
- The T-slots are designed to support for fast performance as well as to hold the work materials at the appropriate positions
- The spindle in each model plays the key role in grinding and we have provided durable spindles driven by electric power motor.
The knee type milling machine is a versatile tool that is applied in Navy industry in majority. We supply two different models of knee type mill.
Universal Knee Type Milling Machine Specification
|Number/Width/Distance of T-slot||mm||3/18/70||3/18/90|
|Max. load of table||kg||500||800|
|Longitudinal travel (manual/auto)||mm||700/680||900/880|
|Cross travel (manual/auto)||mm||255/244||315/300|
|Vertical travel (manual/auto)||mm||320/300||380/360|
|Cutting feed speed||mm/min||X,Y:23.5-1180，Z:8-394||X,Y:23.5-1180，Z:8-394|
|Rapid feed speed||mm/min||X:2300,Y:2300,Z:770||X:2300,Y:2300,Z:770|
|Spindle speed range||rpm||30-1500||30-1500|
|Spindle speed step||18||18|
|Distance from spindle axis to table surface||mm||30/350||30/410|
|Spindle motor power||kw||7.5||11|
Model No X6132 :
This model is provided with 1320X320 mm of table size and 18mm width of T-slot and 70mm of T-slot distance. It can travel both longitudinally up to 700/680mm as well as cross directions of up to 255/244mm. The milling can be done both manually and automatically. The grinding speed differs in different axis for example, the cutting speed towards X and Y axis is 23.5 to 1180 mm/minute and towards Z axis it is 8-394 mm/minute.
Model No-X6436 :
It comes with 1700X400mm of table size and 90mm of T-slot distance. It can bear up to 800 kg of weight including work material load. The cutting feed speed towards X and Y axis is 23.5 to 1180 mm/minute and towards Z axis is 8-394 mm/minute. The spindle can work with 11kw of motor power.
- Knee type mill is designed with fixed spindle
- It is designed with a saddle that supports for the table movement
- The driving mechanism is enclosed which can be driven straight forward from the lead screw
- It can be adjusted either upwards or downwards to make it convenient for handling different dimensions of work materials.