BED TYPE MILLING MACHINE
Milling machine plays an important role in automobile and aerospace industries. It is preferred for its adaptability in applying in different working atmospheres. It stays an efficient workshop tool to support some of the most demanding and challenging machining requirements. Considering these factors We have designed bed type mills, which is ideal for continuous milling applications.
It is designed with sliding table which is mounted on the machine bed and the depth of cutting can be obtained as per the requirement based on adjusting the spindle. There are 3 different types of tool with exclusive specifications.
|Max. Table travel||1050x470mm||800(1000)x400||1500x650mm|
|Number/Width/Distance of T slots||3-14-80mm||3-18-100mm||3-18-100mm|
|Max. load of table||800kg||2000kg|
|Distance from spindle nose to table surface||70-570mm||150-650mm|
|Distance from spindle axis to column guideway||450mm||520mm||600mm|
|Spindle speed range||70-3620rpm||18-1800rpm||66-1440rpm|
|Spindle quill travel||127mm||105mm|
|Spindle motor Power||5HP||7.5kW||6.5/8kW|
Features and Benefits of Model X 713
- It is provided with 1525x320mm of milling table size.
- The maximum table travel is 1050x470mm.
- The number/width and distance of T slots are 3, 14 and 80mm respectively.
- The distance from the spindle nose to table surface is 70-570mm.
- It is featured with ISO40 spindle taper.
- Possible of making 70-3620 rotations per minute of spindle speed.
Features and Benefits of Model XA7140
- 1400x400mm of table size.
- 800(1000) x400mm of maximum table travel distance.
- 3, 8 and 100mm of number, width and distance of T slots respectively.
- It can withstand maximum of 800kg load.
- Spindle speed is 18-1800 rotations per minute.
Features and Benefits of Model XA7150
- Featured with 2000x400mm table size.
- Possible to obtain 1500x650mm of maximum table travel.
- Spindle speed range is 66-1440 rotations per minute.
- Distance from the spindle axis to column guide way is 600mm.
UNIVERSAL BED TYPE MILLING M/C
Universal bed type milling instrument suits for variety of operations over different materials. There are many benefits such as,
- Flexibility in performing different milling operations.
- Featured with vertical travel headstock to perform complicated operation.
- Material feed speed is comparatively much higher than other types of mill.
- It is a heavy weight device suitable for long term usage.
|Table travel (X,Y)||1500x670mm||1800(2000)×600×900mm|
|Vertical travel of headstock||0-670mm|
|Vertical travel of headstock||4-20-100mm||3-22-152mm|
|Max. load of table||2000mm/min||3000mm/min|
|Rapid Feed Speed||3500mm/min||3000mm/min|
|Spindle speed range||35-1345rpm||40-1200rpm|
|Spindle speed step||12steps||12steps|
|Distance between spindle axis and vertical guideway||610|
|Spindle motor power||7.5kW||11kW|
|Overall dimension (L×W×H)||3300×2380×2750mm||4300×3200×3300mm|
We provide two different models of bed type universal mill. The specifications, benefits and other attractive features are given below.
Model X 715 is featured with 1500x670mm of table travel towards x and y axis. The table size is 2100x500mm and the vertical travel headstock is 0-670mm. The bed or table can withstand maximum 2000mm per minute and the rapid feed speed is 3500mm per minute. Spindle speed range is 35-1345 rotations per minute.
Model X716 is featured with 1800(2000) x600x900mm of x and y axis travel. The table size is 2500x575mm and the maximum load of table is 3000mm per minute. It can be applied to obtain 3000mm per minute of rapid feed speed. It requires 11kw spindle more power and overall machine weight is 10000kg which is supposed to the one of the heaviest device